skip to main | skip to sidebar
my next film

20110616

Tea with my grandparents

Treated video (hope to do some more video treating soon ;-)



וידיאו מטופל - שוט מתוך סצינת שתיית תה עם סבא וסבתא

פורסם על ידי ayakaya ב- 17:48
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Pages

  • Home
  • Synopsis

MY NEXT FILM

Join me on a journey of making "Broken Branches", a short animated documentary about my grandmother's life story. I'll be happy to hear your thoughts about my frequent and not so frequent posts, images, ideas and animation tests.


Production

Broken Branches (working title) has been given a development fund by Rabinovich Foundation's Cinema Project in 2009. We are now in search for further funding both in Israel and in the UK. If you are interested in co-funding the film please contact ayalasharot@gmail.com

About Me

ayakaya
My name is Ayala Sharot and I'm an independent animator and motion graphics designer since 2002. I'm a Graduate of Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and I've worked in London and in Tel Aviv.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (11)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (1)
      • Tea with my grandparents
    • ►  April (6)